Are Ya Ready for the Peach Berserk Dress Designer?
Welcome to our interactive online dress designer. With it you can:
• Design your own Peach Berserk original dress
• Choose the bodice, skirt, sleeves for your dress AND the colours and print combo too!
• Zoom in on the print you chose to see ALL of it's details.
• And for fun......you can pick the hair style, skin tone and accessories you like too...
• Enter your measurements or just choose a standard size for your perfect fit.
• Select whether you would like your dress in cotton ($249) or Silk ($395)
• Email your creation to your friends, put it on your wishlist ..... or send us your unique order right away!
• We will start printing and making YOUR unique dress immediately!
What are you waiting for? Let’s get started!
1. Choose a bodice for your Dress.... To “dress up” our peachy gal drawing, click on the bodice icon in the middle column and see a window of selections. You can scroll down the bodice window to browse through the choices. Click on any bodice you like to put it on the gal.
2. Choose a colour for your Dress Select from any fabric color by clicking on a color rectangle. The bodice will change to that colour.
3. Choose a Print..... Now move the mouse below to the Prints selection box and scroll down through the list of almost 150 prints. Click on any one you want and it will appear on the bodice.
4. Zoom in on the Print to see the detail With a print selected and showing on the gal, move your mouse to the area below the lady. You might have to scroll the screen down to reveal the print zoom area. Move your mouse over the area below and you will see a detailed zoom of what the print will look like on the actual printed fabric. Below the detail is a story about each print. Read them....they are interesting!
5. Now you can select sleeves (or no sleeves) and a skirt to go with your bodice style You can click on the sleeve icon in the central column to select from many sleeve styles and do the same with the skirt and Crinoline/Flounce styles. Just for fun select different hair styles, stockings, shoes and skin tone as well.
6. Choosing a different Ink colour for your dress About 90% of the printing that we do it with black ink... but it doesn't have to be. Changing the ink colour can change the whole look of your dress. Below the Print Selection Area you can click on the “View Peachy Ink Colours” link to reveal the many ink colours you can choose from.
You can do these steps in any order you like, and make changes as often as you want...so have fun.
If you used to be able to see a print on the lady and now you can not seem to get it to show a print anymore, make sure you are NOT using the same ink color as the fabric colour and change one of them to a contrasting colour. The print should now appear on the lady.
We hope you enjoy being creative with our Peach Berserk Dress Designer, the combinations for gorgeous dresses is limitless.. and we would LOVE to make one up for you!
IF you have any questions about our fabulous dress designer, call or email us!
click here to view our gorgeous print colours!...
the stories behind my fab prints
Questions? Call (416 504 1711), or email us